Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Remember What You Hunger For – I hunger and Thirst for You.
I hunger and thirst for you, oh Lord, come fill my soul.


When I am found in your presence Lord, my flesh and bones take rest.
My soul is touched with a love I trust completely.
I will bless you forever, Lord, as long I live.
You understand, so I lift my hands and call upon your name.
Holding me warm under wing, I will sing for joy.
I will sing to you.
I will cling to you.
Your love is better than life.

Do It Daily – I Will Go

Show me your path oh Lord, fill me with joy. Give me the footsteps to walk in. Your hand will point the way of my life. And with you by my side I will go.


Walking, I have traveled so long on my own long, in a sea of people alone now.
Trust is powerless to pride.
But your grace is beginning inside.
DO not fear… words I have trouble embracing.
For fear is the path of my making.
Freedom the privilege of few.
Yet here I am standing with you.
Relieve me from the clutches that harm and receive me as we walk arm in arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment