Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i'd rather...

be watching movies!!!

25 movies, and I love 'em! now guess what movies they are!
no googling, dammit!

1. Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!

2. And... here… we... go!
The Dark Knight Sarah

3. Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says........ Oh, SHIT!

4. You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

5. Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and her sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.

6. Have you ever heard of Harry Houdini? Well he wasn't like today's magicians who are only interested in television ratings. He was an artist. He could make an elephant disappear in the middle of a theater filled with people, and do you know how he did that? Misdirection.

7. Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me.

8. Show them no mercy... for you shall receive none!
LOTR Sarah

9. Does everything have to be a joke with you, this is not a masquarde! This is real life! There are steps to becoming a Queen.

10. How many times have I had you in my house? If you're a rat, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of the Mafia.

11. Send this pestilent, traitorous, cow-hearted, yeasty codpiece to the brig.

12. Why are you giving me this hypocritical lecture? When you're the one who walks around saying screw the world because that's easier than having to feel something!

13. Wow, I know that tone. It's just weird hearing it come from someone... with hair.

14. I feel like you're eyeballin' me, dawg! I don't like punk bitches eyeballin' me! You got beef? You got beef? You want some of this?

15. You'll play basketball my way. My way is hard.

16. Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

17. Nice working with you, ace. Okay, bye-bye.

18. We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

19. I knew you couldn't resist my shit! I got the shakes that'll make you quake. I got the fries that'll cross your eyes. I got that burgers that'll... I just got burgers.

20. The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

21. Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What's your name?

22. The kid gets it all. Just plant us in the damn garden, next to the stupid lion.

23. All right. Well, I know what I gotta do. We're in a 200-foot aluminum tube and we're 30,000 feet in the air. And any one of those slimy little pieces of shit can trip a circuit or a relay or a hydraulic and this bird goes down faster than a Thai hooker. So my job is to keep LAX informed on how totally screwed we are, and then find some way to keep this mother in the sky another two hours. Figure that out.

24. Bingo! Yahtzee! Is that your final answer? Our survey says... God! Bing bing bing bing bing! Well, it was nice to meet you, God. Thank you for the Grand Canyon, and good luck with the Apocalypse. Oh, and by the way, you SUCK!

25. Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

No comments:

Post a Comment